BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wanted: Followers

Okay, now that I'm kind of on a roll with this blog-posting thing, I'm ready to go invite some people to read it. When I look at my page, it's so pathetic that I have only two "followers" listed. One is my husband, who, I promise you, has completely forgotten this blog. And the other is my daughter who is waaaaay too busy to follow me. She is a business executive with a husband and five children!


So I have been just happily typing along here in total obscurity. It's kind of nice and I would go on like this forever, except....

1) Well, I guess I am pretty bored here all by my lonesome

2) Maybe I can encourage someone

3) Maybe someone could encourage me!

4) I need to be brave.

So....I think I'll just put my big toe in the water first. I'll put a link to this on my Facebook profile. Aaaand....include the link on my signature when I comment on other people's blogs. I guess that means I really need to start commenting on other people's blogs, haha.

Alrighty then. Here goes...


0 comments: